Financial Planning is one of the most important things a person can do for either personal finances or for business purposes. Whether you are a business owner or in search of personal financial goals, it is important to have an accountant and financial advisor that you can talk with often. An accountant should be your trusted advisor that helps oversee financial accounts. It’s also important to have a trusted financial advisor to help lead you to achieve your goals.
You have to ask the right questions to get the proper advice you need!
Below are 5 questions recommended to ask your Accountant and Financial Advisor:
1. How do you charge for your services? One of the first questions you should ask is if you can arrange for a fixed fee for services. This could save you a lot in the long run.
2. What are my industry financial performance data averages and Key Performance Indicators? Key Performance Indicators (KPI) can give you an idea of how well your business responds to customer requests, how well you provide services and how much time you spend fixing problems, among other things. There is some variation amongst industries and can be compared to give you an idea of where you stand or what you need to work on
3. What strategies do your most successful clients implement? Everyone has a different idea of success, but there are many common trends. This question will help open the door to potential strategies that you may not have thought of and it could help build the relationship with your advisor.
4. Can I reduce my expenses without compromising my quality? Request a detailed list of fees and expenses that are generated over time. This will help detail what may not be necessary and give you a better idea of what is taking place. Make the cuts that are not vital to your operation.
5. What can I do to increase revenue? This may seem like a simple question at first glance, but do you really know what makes you money? Analyze all parts of your operation to look for ways to increase revenue and efficiency while still maintaining quality.
Eyewear Gallery in Memphis, TN is here to help you clearly see your financial goals by keeping your eyes healthy! Without healthy sight, you will not be able to see how your financial goals develop! It is imperative to have a yearly eye health exam to screen for cataracts, glaucoma, and macular disease as well as keep you seeing your best with glasses or contact lenses.
Don’t outlive your Vision!
To schedule your yearly Eye Health Exam, Call 901-763-2020.
Dr. Warren Johnson | Dr. Do Nguyen | Dr. Burt Bodan